Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- McGill (Regal) 1635161001
- thk linearführung
- SKF JL 69345 F/310/Q
- NIB NSK R10VV BEARING RUBBER SEALED R10VVCE R10 VV 5/8 x 1-3/8 x 11/32"
- Timken 6307-N Standard 6000 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Timken 2MMV9306HX Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Barrel roller bearings 20232-K-MB-C3 + H3032
- WHEEL HUB AUDI A3 Sportback (8PA) 1.6 FSI 115BHP Top German Quality
- Axial cylindrical roller bearings RTW604
- Double-row – Open 5205
Oil impregnated bearings
- x2 12mm Rails + x4pcs LM Bearings + x4 SHF Shaft Supports CNC XYZ – Various
- AEST Threadless Semi-Integrated Headset Sealed Cartridge Bearings CNC 1 1/8"
- Timken National Seals 471264
- SKF 61814
- 6014 70x110x20mm 2Z ZZ Metal Shielded NSK Radial Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- 4pcs R6-2RS Rubber Sealed Ball Bearing R6 2rs Bearing 3/8" x 7/8" x 9/32" inch
- NEW IN BOX SKF 51228 SINGLE DIRECTION THRUST BALL BEARING
- 415836N TIMKEN NATIONAL CR SKF 29925 3.0 X 4.0 X .437 OIL GREASE SEAL
- NEW MINI THK LINEAR GUIDE RAIL W/ BEARING BLOCK RSR9UU-55L PACKGE OF 2
- WHEEL BEARING KIT VW GOLF MK3 (1H1) 1.9 TD GTD 75BHP Top German Quality