Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- 20 Pcs 16 mm SBR16UU Router Motion Bearing Solide Block Unit XYZ CNC SBR Series
- Single-row – Inch series 4388/35
- HIWIN Flange Linear Block HGW35CC for machine and CNC parts
- McGill (Regal) 0311065000
- 3 lead Screws ballscrews RM1605-1026/520/296mm+3 BK/BF12+3 Couplings CNC
- German 3304B-2ZRTNGC3 NSK final drive pinion gear bearing BMW R50 R60 R69 R69S
- Timken 499A – 493D Tapered Roller Bearings – TDO (Tapered Double Outer) Imperial
- WHEEL HUB INC BEARING Skoda Octavia Estate TDI 105 1Z (2004-2013) 1.6L – 104 BHP
- HYDRAULIC CAM FOLLOWER VW Polo Coupe GT MK 2 Facelift (1990-1994) 1.3L – 75 BHP
- CNC TBR TBR16 L 200mm~700mm Linear Rails or TBR16UU Open Bearing Block
Oil impregnated bearings
- 1 NEW SKF BR37 FRONT INNER WHEEL BEARING ***MAKE OFFER***
- Timken 6309-NR-C3 Standard 6000 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- WHEEL HUB INC BEARING VW Passat Estate FSi (2005-2011) 1.6L – 115 BHP Top German
- WHEEL HUB INC BEARING Mini MINI Hatchback One D R56 (2006-) 1.6L – 89 BHP Top Ge
- Cylindrical roller bearings NUP2306-E-TVP2
- Timken H2313 Metric H Adapter Sleeve
- Timken National Seals 473197
- 6819 2RS ABEC-1 95x120x13mm Metric Thin Section Bearings 61819 RS 6819RS
- Timken 23222EMW33C4 Spherical Roller Bearings – Brass Cage
- Timken National Seals 417210