Tapered roller bearings
Tapered roller bearings are designed so the inner and outer ring raceway and the apex of the tapered rollers intersect at one point on the bearing centerline. For this reason, the rollers are pushed against the inner ring rib and roll guided by the rib, receiving the loads from the inner ring raceway surface and the outer ring raceway surface as a combined load on the raceway surface. Component force is produced in the axial direction when a radial load is applied, so the bearings must be used in pairs. The inner ring with rollers and outer ring separate, facilitating mounting with clearance or preload. However, assembled clearance is hard to manage and calls for attention. Tapered roller bearings are capable of supporting large loads, both axial and radial.Read More
- Double-row – TDO type 46T30314JR/67
- HYDRAULIC CAM FOLLOWER Audi A6 Estate Avant C4 (1994-1997) 2.5L – 115 BHP FEBI T
- NSK NJ311MC3 New Bearing
- Lionel 7912-13B Black Giraffe Cam Follower Lever
- Angular contact spherical plain bearings GE200-SX
- Timken QAFY15A070S Single Concentric Round Flange Block
- SNR Front Wheel Bearing for Jaguar XJ
- Timken 7312WN Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- IKO CF12V Cam Followers Metric Brand New!
- IKO CF8VUU Cam Followers Metric Brand New!