- Stainless Steel Housed Mounted Bearings
- SKF Hydraulic seals
- Precision Reali-Slim® Thin Section Bearings
- Thin section bearings CSCA025
- Double-row – TDO type 46356
- THK KX 25-05 Ground BallScrew L390mm cnc router
- Timken 23332EMBW33W800W64IC4 Spherical Roller Bearings – Brass Cage
- WHEEL HUB SKODA FABIA (6Y2) 1.9 TDI 100BHP Top German Quality
- Axial cylindrical roller bearings 89312-TV
- Cylindrical roller bearings Z-565677.ZL-K-C5
- NBS, KH0824PP CNC Linear Motion Sealed Bearing 8x15x24mm
- SKF 63007-2RS1 Double Sealed Single Row Bearing 35mm ID, 62mm OD, 20mm Wide NIB
- Timken E-P2B-TRB-2 Type E Pillow Block: 2-Bolt Base Bearing
Boya Singapore is a leading worldwide supplier of medium and heavy-duty clutches to the commercial vehicle industry. Our clutches are unmatched in terms of reliability, durability and performance. We are preferred by most original equipment manufacturers and are unquestionably the best value on the market today. Our engineers employ rigorous component and vehicle testing to ensure absolute performance excellence. And our state of the art precision manufacturing technology enables us to provide consistent high quality, clutch after clutch. Only Boya Singapore offer a complete range of clutches to meet your performance and value needs. Whether it is an original equipment clutch in a new truck or a genuine Eaton aftermarket clutch, each is backed by Roadranger support.
Drawn cup roller clutches are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free overrun in the opposite direction. These designs utilize the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a hardened shaft. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric nominal series.
- When transmitting torque, either the shaft or the housing can be the input member.
- Rollers wedge against precisely formed interior ramps to positively transmit torque.
- Transition from overrun to lock normally occurs with the minimal lost motion (backlash)
- Drawn cup roller clutches are offered as clutch-only unit or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
- Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing concentrically and carry radial loads.
- Paper moving (copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.)
- Exercise equipment
- Two-speed gearboxes
- Rack indexing drives
- Timken Spherical Roller Bearing
- TIMKEN® SNT PLUMMER BLOCK
- TIMKEN® SPHERICAL ROLLER BEARING SOLID-BLOCK HOUSED UNITS
- Timken 15100-SR – 15245 Tapered Roller Bearings – TS (Tapered Single) Imperial
- HIWIN MICROSYSTEMS HGL25CAZ0H NSFP HGL25CAZ0H
- Spherical roller bearings 23234-E1-TVPB
- Timken E-P2B-TRB-35MM Type E Pillow Block: 2-Bolt Base Bearing
- eCLUTCHMASTER STAGE 2 CLUTCH W/O BEARING Fits 350Z G35 VQ35HR 370Z G37 VQ37VHR
- IKO CFFU1-6 Cam Followers Metric – Centralized Lubrication Brand New!
- Single-row – Inch series M249734/10
- New NSK R8ZZC3 Bearing
- IKO CRE26 Cam Followers Inch – Eccentric Brand New!
- (Qty.10 SKF) 6205-2RS SKF Brand seals bearing 6205-rs ball bearings 6205 rs
Constant Velocity Joints
Constant Velocity Joints
NTN started production of constant velocity joints (CVJs) in Japan in 1963. In 2007, the number of CVJs produced on a cumulative basis surpassed 400 million units. Following aggressive expansion of production worldwide in the 1990s, we now have a strong base of operations to respond to the global sourcing needs of the automotive industry. These operations are supported by a trilateral development system covering the three key regions of the Americas, Japan and Europe. A production and sales system encompassing these three regions has expanded to include China and other parts of Asia.
WE MANUFACTURE WHERE WE SELL
Since 1991, NTN has been producing American-made CVJs at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, Indiana. This plant has been recognized for environmental stewardship by the government of Indiana and is a zero-landfill operation. We’ve continued to expand our global presence with more than 18 CVJ plants around the world.
TECHNOLOGY FOR ECOLOGY
When it comes to manufacturing CVJs for automotive use, performance demands are depend on the type of joint and the location in which they will be used. So, at NTN, we develop special, environmentally conscious, lead-free grease for each type of CVJ and each differing application, so that each one of our joints can operate at its highest level.
Furthermore, as a pioneer in constant velocity joints, we’ve held ourselves to high environmental standards. NTN has answered the demand for lighter, more compact, and higher performance products to reduce fuel consumption. We’ve also provided environmentally considerate products that strictly adhere to both domestic and international environmental standards.
- NSK BEARING UNITS HOUSING SERIES
- NSK SUPER PRECISION BEARINGS
- Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
- Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Roll Neck Bearings
- Timken EE203137 – 203190-B Tapered Roller Bearings – TSF (Tapered Single with Flange) Imperial
- 4pcs/lot LM8LUU long type 8mm linear ball bearing CNC parts for 3D printer
- Take-up type UCT321
- WHEEL HUB INC BEARING Audi A3 Convertible TFSi 8P (2003-2013) 2.0L – 197 BHP Top
- THK KR2001A+100LO-170B Miniture Linear Guided actuator 1mm precision motion unit
- Timken TAFK11K200S Tapered Adapter Four Bolt Square Flange Block
- Needle roller and cage assemblies K115X123X27
- Front wheel hub same as Mapco 26552
- NEW SKF ANGULAR CONTACT BEARING 20 MM X 47 MM X 20 MM MODEL 5204 A/C3
- Cylindrical roller bearings N228-E-M1